Sweeyan Sy
New Blog New Start

Won't be using my old bloggy from today onwards.
Yups, It has accompany me for 5 Year, 4 Month, 3 Days with lot of memories in it.

It's a new blog! Although i know will be busy after today
but will try my best to update when i am free.
After today, life gotta change and i am going to lose my freedom.
But i wish, hope and pray that time will be fast during the two years.
Yeahs, I have the habit of always thinking negatively.
It's hard for me to change but i am trying my best to stop thinking negatively but positively.

I keep telling myself that others can do it, why not?
I have faced many obstacle, i am sure i can face this as well.
I know i can do it, jia you!

Profile


Sweeyan Sy
Twenty-One, 20 October 1992
-
Love the people who treat you right and
forget the ones who don't.


Windows Live Messenger Facebook Twitter Foursquare Instagram Formspring

Chat-Box

If your comment doesn't appear on my Cbox,
Refresh the page. It'll appear.


Escape


Jolene
Suzhen
Weething
Yingying


Music Studio


Music Represent My Feeling..




Advertising




© Copyrighted 2014 - 2015, All Rights Reserved.
Published by Sweeyan Sy.
Open Since 11 September 2013.